Admin

I am
    Audio engineer
    I am
    Musician

Skill level
    Semi-pro
    BBC Future (international version)
    We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes.
    How bizarre is this? I pay my license fee for BBC even though I don't watch television. (my wife and kids watch loads of TV). And now I cant access this web site because I live in the UK.

Thank you for providing this potentially interesting bit of news logic. Unfortunately I don't live in a free country and can't enjoy it.

@The BBC: I'd quite like to shove your BBC future (international version) web site so far up your chuff that it would come out your ears like silly string and make a real mess of the shoulders of your expensive, paid for by 'the license payers' suit. :angry face:

Sorry about that. Do any of you guys live in the free world and do you have a spare room?

tB.

Thread Information