Pro Tools Expert Podcast 154
02-17-2015 01:16 PM
Russ Hughes, Mike Thornton, James Ivey and Julian Rodgers bring you a bumper show catching up with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
- Pro Tools Power User is a 19-video series, from Jeff Silverman showing tons of cool Pro Tools tricks & tips.
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- UA’s Annual TOP TEN Sale is on now until 28 February. Save $50 on UA’s Best Selling plug-ins of 2014
- The Apollo Plug-In Promo runs until 31 March. Purchase an Apollo audio interface and get up to $1295 in FREE UAD-2 Plug-ins
- Waves Soundgrid Plug-ins Now Part Of Native Purchase
- A-Z Of Pro Tools - L Is For Latency, Linking, Locations, Latch And Loop Recording
- Avid S6 Installations In The UK From HHB Scrub Grow Steadily
- G-Technology G-DOCK ev With Thunderbolt Storage Review From Production Expert
- Free Tutorial: How To Combine Multiple Takes Using iZotope RX4
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- To help you to configure your ideal S6 take a look at the RSPE S6 Configurator, where you can build your own custom, virtual Avid S6.
- Scott Metaxas wants to know where are the Structure patches that used to be on the site have gone.
- Kevin de Wit has a tip when using iZotope Ozone 6 standalone and you run out plug-ins slots.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Josh Doyle asks for our advice on how to run Pro Tools remotely and is having trouble routing the Pro Tools audio over the network.
- Joseph Stevens is a composer and is looking to upgrade his system and needs a system that will handle a lot of VIs. What do we recommend? Why One Pro Tools Expert Sold His Pro Tools HDX System And One Is Keeping His
- Arizona Stoneheart asks for our advice on how to tighten the timing of vocalists.
- Nicholas Mintern is looking to upgrade his screen and is looking at two 4K screens and wanted our advice.
Find Of The Week
- Russ - Studio One Expert
- Mike - Create Pro - Mac Pro towers with trash cans processing
- Julian - A K&M 21231 Boom & 21411 Stand - made my life much easier today, as it can hold a 4038 at full extension and not slip.
- James - IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R 430 monitor stands.
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)