NAMM 2015: Arturia AudioFuse Audio Interface Video Preview
01-29-2015 07:46 PM
James from Pro Tools Expert meets with Rebecca from Arturia to get more information about the new Arturia AudioFuse audio and MIDI interface.
Arturia AudioFuse Interface
AudioFuse is a revolutionary audio interface that sets a new standard in audio quality and workflow. Enjoy the superior sound of high-end studio consoles from a compact and carefully-built chassis. Explore the expansive connectivity AudioFuse brings: all the major connection types are supported. Take control over your sound and instantly access your audio streams through the well thought-out interface.
Arturia AudioFuse Features
- 14 Input, 14 Output channels - 4 analog inputs - 2x Mic/Instrument/Line - 2x Phono/Line - 4 analog outputs - 2 analog inserts
- ADAT In & Out - S/PDIF In & Out - Word Clock In & Out - MIDI In & Out - 3-port USB hub
- 2 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 phono RIAA preamps
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- Option for analog soft-clipping
- Talkback feature with a dedicated built-in microphone
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- Separate Master & Monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux compatibility
- 3 models: Silver, Grey, Black
- Aluminum chassis, leather-covered top
Arturia AudioFuse Price & Availability
- Price - $599 or 549 Euros
- Availability - shipping in the 2nd quarter of 2015
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)