NAMM 2015: Interview With Colin McDowell From McDSP
01-27-2015 11:00 AM
James met up with Colin McDowell From McDSP to talk about the new v6 McDSP plug-ins that now includes VST and VST3 support and much more.
McDSP v6 Features
- In addition to VST plug-in format support, v6 includes a complete upgrade to the entire McDSP product line.
- New user interface features, faster loading times, and algorithm optimizations across all formats are just some of the improvements in the v6 release.
- Pro Tools users will appreciate v6 additions such as enhanced support for the Avid S6 and S3 control surfaces.
- Artist presets from the likes of Dave Pensado, Kevin Churko, Joe Barresi, and many others are also included.
- The McDSP v6 release will be available in March 2015.
- The McDSP v6 release will be a free upgrade to v5 purchases (upgrades, plug-ins, bundles) made after January 2, 2015.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)