Sound designer

Skill level
    Semi-pro
    lol

ARTiST-MATRiX

ARTiST-MATRiX

ARTiST-MATRiX

:'-)
    Last edited by ARTiST-MATRiX; 02-06-2015 at 11:37 AM.

ARTiST-MATRiX

Back then I've dreamed of the Flash-Former for scratching purpose

ARTiST-MATRiX

Funky

I am
    Audio engineer
    I am
    DJ
    I am
    Musician
    I am
    Sound designer

Skill level
    Semi-pro
    This music is all slightly before my time. Back then I was listening to Van Halen, Led Zeplin, Dire Straits, The Police, Radio Birdman, David Bowie, etc etc etc

I initially thought digital music was a cheat and that electronic drums were fake and could never sound as good as real drums. ha it took a few more years before I found out how wrong I was...I think it was Madonna Vogue and another old school commercial track using studio gear got me listening to it...

It's actually mysterious how "on it" that track is (and it's remixes). I am 100% sure Kylie Minogue was setup with it; there is NO WAY her crew or herself could come up with a track like that - made for the brand new cutting edge underground rave scene at the time. I think someone was smart and knew how to elevate her and so they did. Now poor Kylie suffers from making it too big too fast like the rest of them...Michael Hutchinson said once, "my favourite thing to do is 'corrupting Kylie'". I'd say people around him were involved.
    Last edited by Audi01; 02-07-2015 at 09:28 PM.

ARTiST-MATRiX
    Sorry a1. I did not listen to the mainstream rock pop much. My friends back then does it and it was the usual radio play, but I was searching something different.

Kylie Minouge. She was never a fav of mine. OK, she looks pretty all the time, from the start at the TV (Neighbors?) and she was, more or less always top of the pops, but spontaneously I would mention only one track - "can't get you out of my head".
    The same to Madonna (etc.), the first time I've listened more closer to her music was very late with "frozen" and later then "die another day"..... But this all is a real long story and I'll stop here and post some music.

Kylie

Madonna

Last edited by ARTiST-MATRiX; 02-09-2015 at 11:46 AM.

ARTiST-MATRiX

Thread Information