Pro Tools Expert Podcast 150
01-21-2015 01:14 AM
Mike Thornton, Neil Hester and Dan Cooper bring you a bumper show catching up with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- Top Tech Blog Call Neil Young’s Pono Player ‘Junk Science’ And Say Don’t Buy It
- Pro Tools Expert People’s Choice Awards 2014 - The Results
- Pro Tools Shortcomings - What Would You Put In Room 101?
- iZ RADAR Studio: RADAR and Pro Tools Together In One Box
- Which Is the Best VO Mic? - The Pro Tools Expert Voiceover Microphone Shoot Out Part 2 - The Results
- Review: Trinnov Room Analysis & Optimisation Solution - Part 3
- Upgrading To Pro Tools 11.3 And Apple’s OS X Yosemite Operating System
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- LaMont Davis wanted to give us a heads up on Cakewalk Sonar is also going to a subscription model similar to Avid.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Kevin Penner asks if there is a controller you can custom map plug-ins to. Brian Daly’s video using the Behringer BCR2000.
- Glenn Skinner asks if there is a solution yet for the problem Native Instruments hardware, Avid CoreAudio Drivers and Apple Yosemite.
- Jason Conanan wanted to know what control surfaces we use and our thoughts between a CM Labs Motormix or Digidesign Command 8
Find Of The Week
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)