Your daily news reporter Newsbot's Avatar

Post Hal Leonard Publishes Zen and the Art of Recording

Hal Leonard Publishes Zen and the Art of Recording

12-16-2014 04:10 PM

Mixerman Has Done It Again

soundpeak @ Facebook :: Twitter :: Google+ :: SoundCloud :: YouTube

I am

Skill level
    Amateur there was "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance", then "Zen and the Art of Archery" which I've both read and found inspirational because of the "suggested" frame of mind. Such frame of mind, particularly in the Art of Archery, which is or should be reflected in to everyday life.
    I don't know if I can muster another frame of mind although, thinking of it... I already have one when I approach mixing. Hmmmm.... worth exploring, I guess

I am
    Audio engineer
    I am
    I am
    I am
    Sound designer

Skill level
    ha that's cool

Yes, sound interesting and they also have "zen and the art of producing" and "zen and the art of mixing", but unfortunately only in English. My English is not the best, but I think, the e-book will do, cause I can use my translator apps on the fly with C&P (if it has no crap DRM restrictions on that). The price is hmmmm 25$ for an e-book (may I didn't get it what it is)? I Think for only 291 pages and digital distribution way to much. This Looks like a pocketbook to me.

I see, the e-book is ~14 Euros on amazon. I was right with the assumption "pocketbook" and its ~20 Euros.
    Last edited by ARTiST-MATRiX; 12-17-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information