Sound Radix Release Another Innovative Plug-in - Drum Leveler
11-26-2014 04:27 PM
From the people that have brought us such innovative plug-ins such as Auto Align and Pi comes another very clever plug-in.
Drum Leveler is a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander. By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler enables you to achieve the desired target level for each beat, without affecting bleed noise or beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Unlike traditional envelope-followers and VCA’s, Drum Leveler runs an advanced new algorithm that takes full advantage of modern CPU’s allowing unparalleled control over your drums’ dynamics.
Watch the video presented by our very own beats expert James Ivey.
Drum Leveler Features
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous upward & downward compressor and expander
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for natural, distortion-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allows processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono, Stereo, Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
Drum Leveler Price
Normal price - $149
Existing Sound Radix customers can get it for $99. To take advantage of this offer log into your Sound Radix account before December 30th 2014 after which this offer will expire.
Download The Demo And Try It
A free fully functional trial version is available for download on the product page
Drum Leveler is available in 32 and 64 bit , AAX64, RTAS (32-bits only), VST2/3, and Audio Units (Mac only) formats.
- Mac: Intel Mac Dual Core 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6.x or higher, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS, or VST Compatible DAW.
- Minimum requirements PC: Intel Duo 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Microsoft Windows XP or higher, AAX, RTAS or VST Compatible DAW.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)