Better Workflow With Your AudioSuite Plug-ins
11-13-2014 12:35 AM
When I am mixing tv-shows I tend to use AudioSuite plug-ins because they are printing the effect to the audio and then it’s permanent. The disadvantage I find with these plug-ins is that you always have to reach for them in a menu everytime you want to use them.This is really inefficient in my opinion. So here is a quick tip on how to create your own AudioSuite plug-in shortcuts.
- Choose an AudioSuite plug-in and place it on your screen where it does not conceal any important workspace. This is where your plug-in always will be open up.
- Press: ,>1,+ on your numpad and this window will pop up. Here you have the ability to choose between Window Layout or Transport Window. I usually go for the Window Layout.
- Name your configuration to something that make sense to you.
- You can now repeat this process and add more key commands by typing ,>(2),+ ,>(3),+ etc.
- To recall your Window Layout configuration just tap ,>1,*.
You can of course use Window Layout for more purposes than just grabbing AudioSuites faster, but this is what I use it for.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)