Win A Nugen Audio Plug-in Until The End Of November
11-03-2014 04:00 PM
Nugen Audio are offering the Pro Tools Expert community the chance to win one of 2 of their new plug-ins either the recently released MasterCheck, which we awarded Editors Choice or their brand new Visualizer 2 plug-in.
Win MasterCheck Or Visualizer 2
Every day until the end of November we will draw a winner and they will receive either a copy of Mastercheck or a copy of Visualizer 2.
Go here to enter the competition, and get bonus entries by sharing the competition on social media.
The prize alternates daily between Nugen Audio’s MasterCheck and Visualizer 2 plug-ins. You must be over 18 to enter, like our Facebook page, and your email address is required.
Watch The Show & Tell Video Reviews
- Mike’s review of Nugen Audio’s MasterCheck
- Mike’s review of Nugen Audio’s Visualizer 2 plug-in and standalone app
What Is Visualizer 2
Visualizer’s intelligent window facility lets you select multiple view combinations, automatically resizing and aligning windows to maximise visibility. No need to switch between plug-ins to get the combination of views you want. There are user configurable presets let you switch between setups and interface sizes to build the workflow that suits you best.
New Features In Visualizer 2
- You have complete freedom to resize the window to suit your workflow
- You can use Visualizer as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favourite DAW.
- Visualizer works with the Nugen Audio Send plug-in so that you can compare multiple sources from within one instance of the plug-in. Eg. before and after mastering chain, or for notching out etc.
- There is a new Correlation by Frequency view which helps to see how FX processing can affect the phase at different frequencies.
- For Pro Tools HD users there is also an HDX Hybrid version of Visualizer.
- Visual solo controls have been added so that you can fill the window with a particular view.
Mix and Master for the listener directly to Apple, Spotify, DAB Radio and TV specifications, MasterCheck will immediately reveal how your audio is going to sound to the listener, allowing you to produce with confidence and certainty.
- Produce for iTunes, Spotify & others, check dynamics for playout
- Avoid downstream clipping introduced by compression codecs
- Compare loudness & dynamics with reference material
- Match loudness across FX chains
- Measure the ‘loudness war’
- See and audition in real time
- Objectively evaluate compression settings with PLR (Peak-to-Loudness Ratio) & loudness matching
- Compatible with recommendations from all ITU-R B.S.1770 standards
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)