Win A Day Recording At Alchemea Studios - Use Two SSL Desks And Other Top Gear
11-01-2014 10:48 PM
We’ve teamed up with our friend at London based Alchemea College to offer a very cool prize, win a day recording at their place equipped with both a vintage SSL4000 G series console and an SSL Duality, along with both analogue tape on an Otari MTR90, Pro Tools and a lot of outboard, they are even throwing in an engineer to drive the gear.
To win you simply need to tell us why you think you or your band should spend the day recording at Alchemea, it costs nothing to enter.
Enter To Win
* indicates required
Email Address *
First Name *
Have you completed a formal audio course? Yes No
Would you ever consider a formal audio course? Yes No
Why Should You Win This Prize? *
Terms and Conditions.
- You are entering for a chance to win a day recording in London based Alchemea, with use of the facilities and an engineer for the day for you or a your band.
- One entry per email address.
- No travel, accommodation or any other expenses related to your visit are included, you must arrange and meet the costs of these.
- By entering this draw you are giving permission for your information to be shared with all companies who are supplying prizes for this draw. You may remove yourself from the draw at any time, removing yourself before the end of the draw will remove your entry.
- The winner/s will be photographed and the audio of the day may be used as ongoing information about the experience, you are giving your permission for us to do that.
- The winner will own the physical master and all copyright in the publishing and performance to any works or part works developed, produced, arranged, recorded and mastered during the day remain yours.
- No recording, publishing, management or distribution contract is being entered into as part of this competition.
- There is no cost to enter this draw.
- The judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this draw.
- Ends last day of November 2014.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)