Exclusive Nugen Audio Visualizer 2 Review
10-31-2014 05:00 PM
Nugen Audio have updated their Visualizer plug-in and although you won’t find anything on their site yet, we have it on good authority that if you go and buy Visualizer now you will actually get Visualizer 2 instead.
We have an exclusive show and tell video review by Mike Thornton in which he includes all the new features in Visualizer 2.
What Is Visualizer 2
Visualizer’s intelligent window facility lets you select multiple view combinations, automatically resizing and aligning windows to maximise visibility. No need to switch between plug-ins to get the combination of views you want. There are user configurable presets let you switch between setups and interface sizes to build the workflow that suits you best.
New Features In Visualiser 2
- You have complete freedom to resize the window to suit your workflow
- You can use Visualizer as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favourite DAW.
- Visualizer works with the Nugen Audio Send plug-in so that you can compare multiple sources from within one instance of the plug-in. Eg. before and after mastering chain, or for notching out etc.
- There is a new Correlation by Frequency view which helps to see how FX processing can affect the phase at different frequencies.
- For Pro Tools HD users there is also an HDX Hybrid version of Visualizer.
- Visual solo controls have been added so that you can fill the window with a particular view.
More Announcements on Nugen Audio Products Coming Soon
We will have more announcements on Nugen Audio products in the next couple of days, stay tuned.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)