Pro Tools Expert Podcast 138
10-21-2014 10:32 AM
Russ, Mike, Neil and James bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
- 5 Chances To Win A Copy Of Acon Digital’s Restoration Suite
- 5 Chances To Win An Editors Keys Headphone Stand
- Lindell Audio 500 Series Plug-ins At Killer Prices
- MeterPlugs - Ian Shepherd’s Perception $99 - 33% Discount
- Digital Sound Factory Ultimate E-Mu Ensoniq Rack £149 – 50% Savings
Sonnox Community Award
- September’s winner is Glenn Skinner
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- UA 610 console video
- Internal Battles Rage At Avid To Deliver Customers What They Want
- 5 Things To Consider When Thinking About Moving To A New DAW
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Official Compatibility Statements So Far
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Tony Molica overhauled an old damaged Millennia mic preamp, and he is so glad he did, so check your attic for a gem.
- Andres Gonzalez has made a multisample instrument Colombina harp instrument and offers a demo and a download link
- Glenn Skinner wanted to ask if there was a shortcut to delete deactivated tracks when cleaning a session up for archiving. Also he would like to know what one thing would each person like to be added to the next version of Pro Tools.
- Todd McKernan perhaps Avid should sell off Pro Tools to another company.
- Yahir Vergara asks if we can make some videos on how to use Slate’s Batch Commander.
- Chris Bach updated us that PatchWork won’t enable Garritan Personal Orchestra to work properly in Pro Tools 11 but a free player Sforzando from Plogue is working well.
- Lari Paavilainen asked if we tried the Blackmagic UltraStudio SDI?
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Alchemea Weekend Production Courses
- Partnership with FX Rentals and Pro Tools Expert
- Jason Riddiford - How can I duplicate a MIDI Note next to the source note rather than the next bar?
- Matt Greaves would like to know if it is possible to disable UAD plug-ins that he hasn’t bought yet and what is the difference between legacy versions and the full versions of UAD plug-ins like the 1176.
- Andreas Rauscher asks if you can use the Waves Dugan Auto Mixer in Pro Tools?
- Clay Reid has got plug-in problems after installing a plug-in update on his Windows 7 computer with Pro Tools 9.
Find Of The Week
- Mike - New Video From Fab Dupont On The Fundamentals Of Using A Compressor
- Neil - Interview from Music Radar with Trevor Horn
- James - Advance Music Production Suite
- Russ - CheatSheet Cool Free Mac App For Those Who Can’t Remember Their Shortcuts
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)