OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Official Compatibility Statements So Far
10-18-2014 01:14 PM
Some brands have broken cover with official statements on compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
They are as follows:
- Native Instruments - Not supported and advising not to upgrade. More here
- PreSonus - Not supported and advising not to upgrade. More here
- Avid - Yosemite is not supported at this time. More here
- Waves - Official Waves OSX 10.10 Yosemite support is planned very soon. We suggest Waves users hold off on updating at this time. More here
- Universal Audio - Not tested yet. More here
- iZotope - Mixed results, see specific information here
Some users have installed Yosemite without issue, again please note that when brands make official statements on their software it means that if your system stops working you will not get any support. Take our Yosemite upgrade survey.
If you have news on other OFFICIAL statements then please let us know in the comments and we will update this post.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)