Avid Offering Annual Support Plans Including Upgrades From November 2014
10-10-2014 06:16 PM
Avid have annunced that starting in November 2014, new Pro Tools Software license purchases and upgrades will include a one-year, renewable standard Avid Support plan. This plan includes all future Pro Tools updates and upgrades including the new cloud collaboration and Avid Marketplace features we covered earlier this year plus, access to their support staff around the clock.
Cloud And Collaboration Features Now On The Table
This means that Avid have moved past offering these as Technical Previews as they are promising these feature will be added sometime in 2016.
What’s Included In Standard Support
- Stay up to date, as all Pro Tools updates and upgrades are included with your plan
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it
- Have world-class experts available worldwide to answer questions and resolve issues
- Gain access to how-to videos, troubleshooting articles, and more from Customer Care
- Renew your plan annually for just $199 (Pro Tools) or $599 (Pro Tools | HD) to stay current
Time Limited Offer
For a limited time, you can get all Pro Tools upgrades as well as around-the-clock support extended through to 31st March 2016 when you do one of the following by the 20th December 2014 and activate your software by 31st December 2014….
- Buy Pro Tools 11 with standard support
- Upgrade or crossgrade to Pro Tools 11 with standard support for $199—that’s up to 60% off previous upgrade pricing (see eligible software below)
- Upgrade to Pro Tools | HD 11 with standard support for $599—that’s up to 40% off previous upgrade pricing (see eligible software below)
That means you can enjoy the advantages of Pro Tools 11 and Avid Support and receive up to 17 months of future Pro Tools updates and upgrades, depending on when you purchase.
More Details on The Avid Site here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)