Source Elements Announce Source-Connect 3.8 For Mac OSX
10-03-2014 04:40 PM
Source Elements have announced Source-Connect 3.8 for Mac OSX, their latest release including major new features.
- Support for OSX 10.10 Yosemite
- 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11
- 64-bit VST support for Nuendo
- Remote Transport Sync support for 64-bit applications
- Cancel port test
- Subscription option for Standard
- Comprehensive error messages with detailed help
New For Corporate Networks on the Pro Version
- Disable port test
- Disable UPnP
- Configure outbound UDP ports
New Features On The Pro X Version
- Native 5.1 and 7.1 channels (LFE on channel 4)
Source-Connect 3.7 to 3.8 Upgrade Pricing
- Pro X: $267
- Pro: $178
- Standard: $89
Coming Soon No iLok Required On Subscription Option
Source-Connect Standard will be available as a subscription purchase and not require an iLok dongle for authorization.
Projected Pricing For Subscription
- One Off Setup fee: $75
- Monthly: $35
Includes same-day tech support and upgrades.
Automated subscriptions will be available mid-October 2014. If you cannot wait that long then contact Source elements and they can arrange a subscription purchase today.
If you already have a Source-Connect license and wish to move to a subscription based license, they can transfer any existing Source-Connect Standard license. The setup fee is waived for existing licenses and includes the first month’s subscription.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)