Five Reasons why a New Fridge is even Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger For Musicians than an iPhone
- You can store beer in it.
- If you shop around then you can get a fridge much cheaper than an iPhone
- You can stick your children's pictures to it using a small magnet and write lyrics using those magnetic stick on letters.
- If your studio is too dark then opening the fridge door wide will instantly bathe your studio in a tiny bit of much needed light.
- You can stick your head in it to cool off if you get too excited about the prospect of IOS 8
Forget the new iPhone... get a fridge.
Edit: I've just thought of another and more compelling reason why it's better to buy a fridge than an iPhone...
If you have an iPhone then your wife/gf/bf/mother/landlord can use it to call/text/post a facebook message, while you are out enjoying yourself and drinking, saying
"where tf are you - come home now!"
but with a fridge all they can do is stick a message on it saying,
"Your dinner is in the dog and you are sleeping on the couch until further notice!"
Result! I'm off to fridges4U in the morning.