Your daily news reporter Newsbot's Avatar

Post Five Reasons The New iPhones Are Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger For Musicians

Five Reasons The New iPhones Are Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger For Musicians

09-10-2014 02:45 AM

Apple today made its biggest*announcements so far this*year, introducing two new larger phones, a new mobile payment system, a release date for its new mobile operating system, a new*wearable computer platform and more. As with previous iPhone announcements, Apple tried … Continue reading →
    soundpeak @ Facebook :: Twitter :: Google+ :: SoundCloud :: YouTube

I am
    Audio engineer
    I am

Skill level
    Five Reasons why a New Fridge is even Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger For Musicians than an iPhone

• You can store beer in it.
    • If you shop around then you can get a fridge much cheaper than an iPhone
    • You can stick your children's pictures to it using a small magnet and write lyrics using those magnetic stick on letters.
    • If your studio is too dark then opening the fridge door wide will instantly bathe your studio in a tiny bit of much needed light.
    • You can stick your head in it to cool off if you get too excited about the prospect of IOS 8

Forget the new iPhone... get a fridge.

Edit: I've just thought of another and more compelling reason why it's better to buy a fridge than an iPhone...
    If you have an iPhone then your wife/gf/bf/mother/landlord can use it to call/text/post a facebook message, while you are out enjoying yourself and drinking, saying

"where tf are you - come home now!"

but with a fridge all they can do is stick a message on it saying,

"Your dinner is in the dog and you are sleeping on the couch until further notice!"

Result! I'm off to fridges4U in the morning.

Thread Information