DDMF Announce New Channel Strip Plug-in - The Strip
08-29-2014 06:19 PM
Our friends at DDMF, the makers of the hugely popular plug-in host Metaplugin, have announced a new channel strip plug-in The Strip. Please note the GUI is a single long GUI and not split as shown in this story.
The Strip Channel Strip Plug-in
The Strip is cited by Christian at DDMF as “the essential channel strip” and based on a hybrid design of some very nice vintage plug-ins. Even better The Strip boast low CPU usage and should happily sit on every track without putting your DAW into a sweat. It comes available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX format, 32 and 64 bit, for Windows and OSX (10.6 and higher) Even better it is a temptingly low price of $39 right now.
Full Specifications Of DDMF The Strip
- Low and High pass filter
- four peaking filters
- Low shelf filter
- gate with variable threshold, range, attack and release to prevent unwanted noise
- smooth compressor section
- 2x oversampling available
- EQ section with just the nicest little bit of saturation
- order of EQ and compression interchangeable
- available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX format, 32 and 64 bit, for Windows and OSX (10.6 and higher)
Find Out More About The Strip
You can find out more and download a demo of The Strip from the DDMF web site.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)