Recording Guitar In Pro Tools With The Universal Audio Apollo Twin
08-19-2014 11:29 AM
If you are new to the Apollo Twin audio interface and are a Pro Tools user then Russ takes you through getting the Apollo Twin set-up with Pro Tools to record guitar.
In this video tutorial you can learn about
- the Apollo Console application
- low latency monitoring in Pro Tools
- monitoring with UAD effects via the Apollo Console
- recording with the effects via the Apollo Console
- using the Apollo Twin console for re-amping the guitar from Pro Tools
This free video tutorial is applicable for all versions of the Universal Audio Apollo interface.
Watch this free video tutorial here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)