Pro Tools Expert Podcast 129

08-12-2014 12:53 PM

Russ, Mike, and James are back to bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like

Deals page

Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio

Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions

• Lawra Somby has built a passively cooled PC Here is Lawra’s build list and here are some pictures of what it looks like.
  • Stefan Schaflitzel offers two reasons as to why Richard Shapiro had to select unused clips several times.
  • Jim Farrell asks if anyone else is having any trouble with the graphics on the Eventide UltraChannel?
  • Adam Fowler wanted to thank us to help him add some sound design to his radio documentaries.

Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea

• Russ visited Alchemea and they take you on a journey.
  • Marten Eriksson - Is there a better way of printing Slate VTM on a drum kit as latency is an issue for me?
  • Eoghan Tyrell - Problems with using Micro SD cards with Pro Tools 9 reporting its not a valid audio drive.
  • Knut Richard Vanderloock - I have a 4-710d, and an Apollo Quad should I use the A to D convertors in the 710 or the Quad?
  • Michael Adler Miltersen - Latency issues with Pro Tools, is there anything I can do about it?
  • Robert Belew - How can I use my 2009 Mac Pro with a new MacBook Pro with an Apollo Thunderbolt interface with my Apollo Quad card in my Mac Pro.
  • Joe Belliston - Can you share your backup systems and Strategies please?

Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes

Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3