Pro Tools Expert Podcast 128
08-05-2014 11:47 AM
Russ, Mike, and James are back to bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
- DDMF Metaplugin Hosting Plug-in £20 - 30% Discount
- Drumdrops Route Seventy Sticks - 30% Off Any Tracks In This Album
- Zero-G Epica Virtual Synth £69.95 - 25% Discount
- PureMix Annual Subscription $175.49 - 30% Discount
Sonnox Community Award
Tom Scrivano is the winner for July for services rendered to the community behind scenes
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- DAW Reliability Poll -The Results And Why One Group Has A Reason To Be Cheerful
- Does Avid’s Media Composer Shift Audio Out Of Sync?
- Lacie Offer New Life For E-Sata Owners Considering Thunderbolt
- 3D audio - Mike is going the home of Auro Technologies 3D cinema audio system to find out how it works and to experience it first hand with the help of people you created it and mix cinema soundtracks in it.
- Show And Tell Review Of Acon Digital Free Multiply Plug-In
- The Sooner We Start Treating Drives With The Same Respect We Had For Tape The Better
- Why has Russ bought a new Mac Pro?
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- John Howell - Follow up from his question last week, the problem has been traced to the combination of the Audient ASP and Avid Omni and have produced a new version of the firmware.
- Alan Han has shared a user tip with EQ7 to help find specific frequencies
- Richard Shapiro shares a tip about turning off the annoying Mac OS update reminders and a question about clearing unused clips.
- Ryan Hansen shared an observation about a character in the Coppola film The Conversation.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Martin Oswald - unable to get the Melda pack working with Pro Tools 10
- David Topple - Issues with offline bounce in Logic 9 and also how do you get sounding tracks.
- Karl Morand - Do you use iZotope RX3 as plug-ins or as a standalone app
- Michael Zaremba - Problems with sustain pedal hot working when in record in Pro Tools.
- Grant Hall - Why do I get 250ms with an aux input but 5ms on an audio track when bussing an external effect via an insert
- Dale Sigley - How can I stop Pro Tools putting the factory back into the plug-ins as I like to run a very lean system.
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)