Empirical Labs Distressor Plug-In Emulation For $1
07-23-2014 10:48 AM
Cocell Productions have created an Empirical Labs Distressor emulation plug-in which runs in VST, AU 32 and 64 bit modes and RTAS 32 bit all they request is a $1.00 donation.
It’s a fully featured offering;
- Modelled Classic Compressor pluginBased on acclaimed 8X Compressor.
- Gain Reduction meter.Input control (Relative threshold).
- Threshold Controlled Circuitry(-30 to -50 dB).Ratio switch (1, 2, 4, 8, 20 and NK)
- Attack time control (0.05 ms to 4 secs).Release time control (0.30 ms to 3 secs)
- Distortion modes switch (Static Custom C1, Static Custom C2, Odd D1, Even D2)
- Output control (0 to 40 dB).Side-Chain Filter modes Clean(0) HP 80Hz(D), HP 80Hz Audio(A), BE 6kHz(B)
We’ve downloaded it and tested it - if you own Bluecat MB-7 or Patchworks it runs in that for Pro Tools 11.
The $1.00 donation price tag belies it’s features and sound, so for anyone looking for something like this then check it out. Our only advice is give them more than the requested $1.00, people like this deserve our support. We gave them $5 but give what you can afford.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)