Alphatron is not just a simple VA synthesizer instead in using a 3rd oscillator with digital waves it does offer a lot more sonic potential. Also this 3rd oscillator serves as sync master for oscillator 2 thus creating a lot more sonic flavours. Amplitude Modulation has got it's dedicated adjustable output and uses oscillator 2 as main source being modulated either by osc. 1 or 3. Oscillator 1 is a polywave oscillator with up to 5 additional waves, so you might have something like Super Saw(tm), Super Pulse, Super Ramp etc.
Another big highlight of Alphatron is the versatile step sequencer with 8 + 4 pattern slots which can be selected at realtime for instant pattern switching.
- 1 VA Oscillator with up to 6 poly waves for Saw, Ramp, Sine, Tri, and Pulse
- 1 VA Oscillator with single waves as above plus white and pink noise, Sync slave
- 1 Sample Osccillator with fairly typical digital waves with different hamonic content, Sync master
- 1 Ampltude Modulation with dedicated output
- 1 24 dB resonant Low Pass filter with dedicated ADSR EG, 4 mixable mod sources
- 1 VCA EG
- Both EG have 3 modes: exponential, reverse exponential, and linear; and optional control for Attack and Decay by velocity
- 1 Booster or Enciter selectable
- 1 Mystify with three selctable types (Brite, Soft, Dark)
- 1 bpm synced Delay with adjustable Offset controlley manually or by modsource, Pan
- 1 Bass Boost
- 1 Pan for undelayed signal
- 1 small Reverb for adding some nice flavour
- 1 main Volume
- 3 x LFO, 1 x Duo LFO (with two waves and phase control for 2nd wave), 1 x S&H
- 1 Pitch LFO with option to speed up or down the LFO speed
- 16 Step Seqencer with Shuffle for notes and velocity plus mute buttons for each step. Setting Note Seq to off it can serve as stepmodulator. The Gate length can be modulated by sources. Two playmodes: normal with adjustable number of steps or Step Variation which is in fact aonther 16 step sequencer to set different number of steps to be played in succession. Loops can be set to repeat up to 4 times, and two alternating semitone offsets can be set e.g. for each 2nd, 3rd or 4th loop. There are 8 pattern slots per patch and 4 global pattern slots which can be used to instantly change pattern. Current pattern can be copied and pasted to a selectable slot, with the global slots even among patches.
- 3 Wheels
- 8 Lazy buttons
- 8 GUI variants selectable
Website (there are a lot more freebies, so check them out)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)