ASIO4ALL Gets First Major Update In 4 Years
06-20-2014 07:39 AM
ASIO4ALL have announced version 2.11, the first major update to this ASIO software for 4 years.
If you want to know more about ASIO4ALL then check out Neil’s video here
On their web site they say;
“Combined 32/64 bit version, supports Win 98SE/ME/2k/XP/MCE/2003/XP64 and Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.x x86/x64 After more than 4 years, of course, this is a *major* update!”
Changes In ASIO4ALL 2.11
The long list of changes since version 2.10 are;
- Improvement: Make an attempt to reclaim an unavailable audio device, includes workaround for a (confirmed) Windows bug.
- Improvement: Add general fixed factor resampling capabilty
- Improvement: Latencies now displayed for the preferred buffer size, if host elects to violate the spec.
- Improvement: Support for single common sample rate that is *not* a multiple of 8 or 11.05
- Workaround: Realtek PULL mode not supported for “odd” ASIO buffer sizes. Symptom was a “Beyond Logic” error depending on ASIO buffer size.
- Fix: Potential application compatibilty issue regarding ASIO reset request message Fix: Increased latency in x64 mode
- Fix: Pull mode _and_ latency display now working
- Fix: ASR issue with MSVC 2013 x64 -> Performance impact with hosts compiled with MSVC 2013
- Fix: UI appearance with different system locale
- Fix: Hang with some x64 hosts Fix: Crash on exit of A4Apanel64.exe
- Fix: Minor memory leak
- Fix: All known 2.11 Beta(1,2) regressions fixed!
For more information and to download ASIO4ALL 2.11 click here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)