Acon Digital Announce Deverberate 1.5
06-18-2014 05:44 PM
Acon Digital have announced Deverberate 1.5, a plug-in designed to reduce the effect of reverb on recorded material.
It’s no secret that we are big fans of RX, but this solution offers a seperate and affordable solution without any loss of quality for those needing just to deverberate.
Mike is now working on setting up a deal for the Pro Tools Expert community.
Features Of Deverberate
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation
- Input signal
- Output signal
- Estimated reverberation
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the reduction level
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave)
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves)
- Graphical representation of frequency response
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve
- Available as VST or AAX plug-in on PC (Windows)
- Available as VST, AAX or AU plug-in on Apple Macintosh (OSX)
- Native 32 bit and 64 bit versions are available Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz
Find out more from the Acon Digital web site.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)