SampleTank 3 Coming In July
06-16-2014 11:01 AM
IK Multimedia have announced that SampleTank 3 will be coming next month.
SampleTank 3 features over 33 GB of included sounds, over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds. Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists, as well as over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories.
SampleTank 3 has a completely redesigned interface with 3 main environments: Play, Mix and Edit it features:
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer
- All-in-one sound Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines),
- 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- “Round robin” and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK’s studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software
- New Live mode lets you organize sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)
To find out more visit the SampleTank 3 web page
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)