Pro Tools Expert Podcast 120
06-10-2014 04:45 PM
Russ, Mike & James are joined by Mike Aiton to bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
It’s Pro Tools week on Groove 3 and there are loads of Pro Tools titles going this week for just $5.
Sonnox Community Award
The winner for May is Matt Blue aka kcatthedog on Disqus. Matt submitted this video on modifying a ribbon mic and loads of comments on Disqus. He wins a plug-in of his choice from the Sonnox Elite Collection.
- Ian Shepherd’s 8 Week Home Mastering Masterclass £97 - 33% Discount One Week Only
- Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ - £69 - 35% discount
- Foley Collection FC999 - £323 - 25% discount
- Wavesfactory TrackSpacer 2.0 - £36 - 25% discount
- PTE Vintage Synth Library -£10 - 66% discount
- Recent developments with video in Pro Tools with the new Blackmagic Driver, and our forthcoming video tests.
- Make the stuff we already have better please
- When should you work for free
- Fixing A Fence… Use what we have, not what we might like.
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Tony Molica, DF Tweedie and Jeff Lorber on latency and delay compensation.
- Dustin Bosovitch & Brendan Biele on MIDI over Bluetooth in Yosemite
- Glenn Skinner - Please do a review on Arpology from SampleLogic?
- Frankie Mariano - Give us your best american accents…
- Michael Leo - What should be do about naturally occurring hearing loss with age?
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Martin Ek - Should I use the K-System or EBU R128 when mastering albums?
- Jon Doig - What MIDI keyboard should I use with Pro Tools 11?
- Steve Deutsch - Where can I find a copy of Pro Tools 9?
- Alexander Lott -Advice please about using colour coding? Julian’s Pro Tools Fundementals Article
- Jessie Lloyd - Unable to install Pro Tools 11 get an Assertion error PT Prefs Helper & Cocktail
- Siobhan Redmond - Analogue Summing v Mix In The Box
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)