Pro Tools Expert Podcast 119
06-03-2014 08:30 AM
Russ, Mike, Neil & James are back to bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
New titles from our Podcast sponsor Groove 3
- Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ - £69 - 35% discount
- Foley Collection FC999 - £323 - 25% discount
- Wavesfactory TrackSpacer 2.0 - £36 - 25% discount
- PTE Vintage Synth Library -£10 - 66% discount
- The Vintage Synth Library Giveaway Apology
- Slate Raven 2.0
- Who owns the cloud? and who owns what is up in the cloud?
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Boris Prell - Enigma software was developed by Evolution, a keyboard brand that was acquired by M-Audio many years ago.
- Enigma was designed to configure the following keyboards:
- Evolution MK-4xx Keyboard Series and UC33e
- Axiom 25/49/61 - not mkII or Pro or Air
- Oxygen “Silver” line that’s the 8v2, 49 and 61 - not “Blue” line
- Keystation Pro 88
- Trigger Finger
- You could use these controllers within Pro Tools, but you would have to program the MIDI CC commands manually using the Legacy MIDI Controller file for CS-10, should work up to version 8.
- With the Axiom mkII series M-Audio implemented HyperControl which is directly supported in Pro Tools
- With the Oxygen “Blue” line M-Audio implemented DirectLink a kind of HyperControl ‘Lite’ which is also directly supported in Pro Tools
- Anthony Dominello - DSP v Native - follow up on Moore’s Law
- Xavier Dsouza - How do you create the sounds and those effects from “Sentido” by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike vs Steve Angello
- Hilary Poole - How do you create a hip-hop technique for using a “glide” feature to pitch shift kicks.
- Jeff Lorber - Track naming tips
- Rob Macfarlane - Problems with delay compensation during tracking
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Robert Rosner - How do I get back the Snare sample in an Xpand2?
- John - Problems using Alesis DM10 with Gen 16 Cymbals YouTube video
- Igor Sim - What Firewire card do you recommend for a Focusrite Saffire 56?
- Avid recommendations
- SIIG NN-440012-S8 for PCI
- SIIG NN-E20012-S2 for PCIe
- Timur K - How can I do one project in 5.1 surround when I have Pro Tools vanilla?
- Chris Kennedy - How do I get the EQ I hear in my car?
- Paul Hoffman - When bringing a 16 bit OMF into Pro Tools should I create 24 bit media or not?
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)