Pro Tools Expert Podcast 116

05-13-2014 12:20 PM

Russ, Neil & James bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.

Deals page

Sonnox Community Award For April 2014

• The winner for posting comments above and beyond the call of duty, is Lightwing aka Patrick. His company is AxeGlove and they make AxeSaks amongst other products

Talking Points

Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions

• Thabiso Mabena - Can you do more de-construction videos of well known songs please?
  • Morgan Page - following our tip about Latency Compensation still having trouble with side chaining.
  • John McDaniel - Please distinguish between AAX Native and AAX DSP plug-ins. Our AAX Database
  • Guy Amitai - Can you do a comparison and suggest the best external drives for sample streaming?
  • Anthony Narciso - Thank you for all you do evens a theatre sound designer have helped in what I do.

Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea

• Having problems using the Akai EIE Pro with Pro Tools Express. - Akai Knowledgebase Article
  • Can I use Pro Tools 7 LE with Windows 7?
  • Can I use the Burl Mothership with an Avid Thunderbolt HD Native box with and without PT HD software.
  • Can you load audio clips from the Pro Tools timeline with the new versos of AIR Structure and Transfuser? Dave Tremblay’s explanation

Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3