Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 113
04-22-2014 04:59 PM
Russ, Mike, Neil & James bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Win A Hotkey Matrix Pro Tools Shortcuts Controller From DNA Music Labs
- Win A Copy Of Penteo 4 Pro Stereo To Surround Upmixer Plug-in
- Omar Hakim Drums From Loop Loft With Exclusive Pro Tools Sessions £32 - 33% Discount
- PlugIn Alliance Maag EQ4 Plug-in $149 - 35% Discount
- Sound Radix Auto-Align Plug-in £59 - 33% Discount
- Sound In Sync Now Offers Applications For Rental - 30% Discount
- UAD v7.6 Software - New Chandler GAV19T, Brainworx bx_saturator V2 And Brainworx bx_refinement Plug-In
- Be Prepared With 6 Tips For Planning Your Session - Part 1
- My Audient ASP880 And Avid Omni Workflow
- Julian Rodgers Joins Pro Tools Expert Team
- Get Up And Running With Transfuser In 5 Minutes
- A New Professional Group For Those Working In 3D Audio
- Rob Papen Concept Design For USB Controller For His Synths
- A Cautionary Tale For Anybody Buying Plug-ins From Individuals
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Guitar Recording That Won’t Cost You A Penny
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Andy Soemo - Follow up with an problem from podcast 112 - a workaround for getting the transport related count in into the bounce.
- Tom Scrivano - suggests using Blue Cat Audio PatchWork to help with pre and post processing.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Thoughts on using VST3 VIs in Pro Tools Steinberg on VST3
- Advice on Setting up a new Mac Pro with Pro Tools for a composer.
- How do you use the Harmony section of iZotope Nectar 2?
- Problems moving mono files to stereo tracks.
- Problems with crackling with Pro Tools SE on Windows 7.
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)