Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 106
03-11-2014 01:49 PM
Russ, Mike, Neil & James bring you another packed show of talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Win a Elysia 500 series X-Filter 500 module on Facebook
- New prize draw - Win A Copy Of BFD3 From FXpansion
- Blue Cat Audio PatchWork £32 - 33% Discount
- TAL-Bassline-101 Monophonic Bass Synthesizer £27 - 25% Discount
- G-Force Oddity Analog Synthesizer £55 - 33% Discount
- EdiPrompt From Sound In Sync For Your ADR Sessions £345 - 20% Discount
- ADL Penteo 4 Pro Surround Upmixing Plug-in £399 - 33% Discount
- 10 Plug-ins & Tools I Reach For In Post Production Work
- Upgrade Your Most Used Studio Equipment - Your Ears
- When Dialog Editing Do You Use Playlists Or Not
- Stop Annoying Mac Notifications In Mountain Lion And Mavericks
- Loudness - The Problems With R128 - An Alternative View
- Fixing Audio In Pro Tools - The Case For And Against
- A User’s Experience Of The Problems With The Avid Engine
- How To Perform A “Clean” Uninstall Of Pro Tools 11 On Windows 7 And 8
- Slate Announce Public Beta Of VTM AAX
- Show And Tell Review Of UAD Dangerous Bax Eq
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solution
- José Luis Carrasco Thank you and how can I register your site in Spanish?
- J Daniel Christiansen - My browser says you site is infected, what is happening?
- John Mackniskas - Thanks for a great service and featuring my Ikea Bookshelves. We have awarded John the Sonnox Community Award for his brilliant idea for converting Ikea Bookshelves into acoustic treatment. Congratulations John.
- Paul Maunder - Can you do a video on how and why to use undimmed stems in post workflows in Pro Tools.
- Alan Hardiman - He has done some experiments on power demand for Pro Tools to help choose an appropriate UPS.
- Larry Burger - Has let us know that the v1.3 beta of Focusrite’s Rednet software is working well.
- D F Tweedie - Podcast Archive is in the wrong order, it should be in reverse date order.
- Richard Weatherley - How can get some of your Structure libraries to work in Structure 2?
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Problems splitting tracks into frequency bands.
- Problems with Pro Tools 7 LE on Mac OS 10.8.5
- Problems with static and clicks with an Mbox3 with an iMac and Mountain Lion.
- How can render out multiple instances of Xpand in Pro Tools.
Listen on to the Pro Tools Expert Podcast on iTunes
Download the Pro Tools Expert Podcast as an MP3
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)