Softube Are Hiring
03-05-2014 10:05 PM
Can you assemble flat pack furniture? Do you like watching Mama Mia on re-repeat play? Have you got a really big beard, (that question is also for the men reading this too)?
Then you may be the person to join the Softube team in Sweden, not only are their beards but Softube is growing rapidly, and they need a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team. Apply now if you think you have got what it takes—see the entire job and profile description below.
We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Manager to work at the Softube office in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for the audio industry. A number of high-end computer recording plug-ins are available under the Softube brand and the company has done development for many reputable companies. We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Manager to work at the Softube office in Linköping, Sweden.
This is a new position at Softube, with the responsibility of building a QA process and organization within the company. The work involves:
- Creating quality standards for all products developed by Softube, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Enforcing that the quality standards are met, for example by setting up and maintaining test systems and test procedures, guiding the beta testing team, and interacting with the Support Manager.
- Working across a variety of platforms (Mac, Windows, embedded) and recording software (all major DAWs).
- Performing ongoing assessment of quality assurance and testing procedures and improving as necessary.
- Establishing and monitoring processes for consistent test case execution and regression testing, with an emphasis on test automation wherever possible.
- Internally marketing the priciples and practices associated with delivering high quality solutions, both within the team and across the organization.
- Working closely with sales and marketing, product development and support teams to make sure that the quality standards are followed.
- Making test plans in cooperation with product development teams, especially when planning releases
- Monitoring of defects/issues and communicating those to the rest of the organization.
- Working closely with the development team to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Providing scope, resource and time estimates for testing of new and existing products.
- Assisting with manual testing of functionality, as required.
- You live in or are willing to relocate to the Linköping, Sweden area.
- You have at least 1 year experience as Quality Assurance Manager or Project Manager
- You have extensive experience with computer based music recording
- You can work independently
- You are communicative, highly-motivated, reliable, and stress-resistant, even under pressure and in the face of deadlines
- Your written and spoken English is excellent
- You are comfortable with making demands in an organization founded on strong wills and opinions, and following up on those demands, to make sure quality is consistent with agreed standards
- You have extensive experience in setting up and maintaining computer systems for music recording
Find Out More
Email your application to info at softube.com, with the subject line ‘QA Manager’.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)