Deals Ending Tomorrow - Catch Them Before They Are Gone
02-27-2014 10:29 AM
We have a number of deals that are finishing tomorrow so if you were thinking about taking advantage of them, then you haven’t got long before they will be gone.
Iosono AnyMix Pro £139 - 33% Discount
The Anymix Pro plug-in is described by Iosono as “the surround maker” and actually it isn’t an unreasonable description. In the video above, Mike demonstrates how it is a Surround panner that can pan outside of the surround field with loudness and EQ compensation built in. It is also a Surround Upmix enabling you to produce surround capable and downmix friendly upmixes of stereo content. Please note what you are listening to in the video above is a downmix of the surround output.
The plug-in comes with a broad selection of up and downmix preferences tailored to be used in post-production, broadcast, music and game sound design. Anymix doesn’t only redistribute audio material to a certain output configuration, but gives you full control over important parameters, turning the mono or stereo mix into an ultra-realistic surround scenario.
The plug-in can be used to convert any input setup from mono to 8.1 to any output format from stereo to 8.1. In addition, the included surround panning mode offers deep control of channel positioning within the surround field. Whether it is static panning, an individual motion automation or pure upmix processing – Anymix is the great tool.
Sounds In Sync - EdiPrompt £259 - 40% Discount
EdiPrompt reads MIDI commands sent from any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and uses them to display a variety of on-screen prompts. It can also automate the ADR and foley recording process when using Pro Tools by locating to each cue and renaming the record track.
- Overlays visual cues on top of any movie window from any Mac-based DAW (available for Apple desktop displays only – not compatible with external video display units)
- Reads midi files generated by EdiCue or EdiPrompt. Also compatible with Tesla- style streamer and flutter sysex commands
- Enables you to record several cues in the one take
- Displays a cue’s text, prompts, counters, streamers, flutters and progress bar
- Plays audio cue beeps using internal or external samples
- Configures up to two independent ‘Paths’ of A/V cues with their own settings
- Saves and recalls five global user settings
Zplane PPMulator XL £69 - Over 20% Discount
PPMulatorXL is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Programme Meter (PPM) in a variety of broadcast formats. See the features below to see if your preferred meter is covered. This plug-in provides a precisely calibrated workspace for recording, editing, mixing and mastering and is so much cheaper than a hardware meter,
PPMulatorXL also offers EBU R128 and ATSC/A85 loudness metering and batch audio file processing. It offers one of the cheapest Loudness meter solutions too.
- Customisable and resizable layouts and channel labeling
- Audio file batch processing
- Automated peak logging with export
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards
- Phase correlation meter & Goniometer
- Reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration
- Multi-channel support up to six channels
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)