Exponential Audio Release PhoenixVerb & R2 Stereo Reverb Plug-ins v 2.0
02-21-2014 02:07 PM
Our friends at Exponential Audio have announced after a successful public beta, the public release of version 2.0 of the PhoenixVerb and R2 stereo reverb plug-ins. These new versions feature a radically redesigned GUI with a fresh appearance and improved visibility. Their simple navigation and overall ease-of-use remain the same and the plug-ins are fully compatible with earlier versions.
Additional features include;
- Favorites list
- User-controllable CPU load balancing for increased processor efficiency.
- Several new preferences to help tailor the plug-ins to the user’s way of working.
- Dozens of new presets, making it even easier to find the right sound for the application.
Pricing & System Specifications
- PhoenixVerb is priced at $199 and R2 at $299.
- Bundle packages are available.
- This update is free to all current users.
- Both plug-ins support OSX (10.6.8 though 10.9) and Windows (Win7 and Win 8x) and are available in 32 and 64 bit format for AU, AAX, VST (Mac) and AAX, VST (PC). iLok 2 is required.
Watch Mike Thornton’s show & tell video of the earlier versions of both of these excellent reverbs and find out why they are his ‘go to’ reverb plug-ins.
Watch, the man behind Exponential Audio, Michael Carnes’ excellent reverb 101 tutorial. He has been working on reverb hardware starting with the Lexicon PCM90 and all the subsequent units and plug-ins until he left Lexicon to set up Exponential Audio. As a result Michael knows a huge amount about reverb and in this video he expands and demonstrates all the basic principles of reverb including early reflections, diffusion and reverb to name but a few.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)