Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode January Question Special
01-30-2014 01:05 PM
Mike & James bring you a Questions Special recorded whilst the rest of the team were in NAMM. Do check out our NAMM Special podcast too. It this show we cover the usual talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Win A Copy Of Source-Talkback & A 2Q Wireless Remote Activator
- Win An Audient ID22 In Our 100th Podcast Show Celebration
- First Deal Of 2014 - PPMulator XL From Zplane - £69
- First Hardware Deal - Editors Keys Pro Tools PC Keyboard £42 - Over 50% Off RRP
- Synchro Arts Revoice Pro - NAMM Special £259 - 30% Discount
- Magma Chassis noise issues - James’ Show & Tell Review of the Magma 3T
- NAMM Highlights
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- How do I stop remixing the complete programs when the picture edit changes?
- Problems with time stamps after using Cut Time & Move Song Markers
- Will there be an upgrade path from Mbox Pro to an Omni & Thunderbolt?
- Mbox is no longer available in Pro Tools. How can I get it back?
- Moved AIR Instrument Expansion Pack files to external drive but the plug-ins still cannot see them.
- Advice on choosing an HD Omni or Apollo interface
- Will Pro Tools 8.0.4LE run on OSX 10.7 or 1.8 or what version of of PT will work with OSX Mavericks
- How can I convert MIDI to Audio with Pro Tools M powered v9 and Xpand?
- Having installed PT11.1HD most plug-ins have disappeared including Waves. How do I get them back?
- What’s the best configuration of a new Mac Pro for Pro Tools? - Russ’s article on Mac Pro options.
- Can I collaborate with Pro Tools SE on a Mac and Pro Tools 10HD on Windows
- Advice on what computer system to chose with the new Mac Pro out
- Would you like to win an Audient iD22 - Why do you like what we do at Pro Tools Expert
- Pro Tools Expert Community Award
Listen on iTunes
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)