First Deal Of 2014 - PPMulator XL From Zplane - 69

01-09-2014 12:19 PM

After the very succesful deal last year with Zplane’s excellent Elastique Pitch plug-in we are very pleased to be able to announce a great deal on another Zplane plug-in - PPMulatorXL.
Remember these deals are limited by time or quantity or sometimes both so if you want to take advantage of the deal don’t delay. If you wait until tomorrow we might have sold out.
PPMulatorXL is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Programme Meter (PPM) in a variety of broadcast formats. See the features below to see if your preferred meter is covered. This plug-in provides a precisely calibrated workspace for recording, editing, mixing and mastering and is so much cheaper than a hardware meter,
Loudness too
PPMulatorXL also offers EBU R128 and ATSC/A85 loudness metering and batch audio file processing. It offers one of the cheapest Loudness meter solutions too.
PPMulatorXL Key Features

• Customisable and resizable layouts and channel labeling
  • Audio file batch processing
  • Automated peak logging with export
  • Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards
  • Phase correlation meter & Goniometer
  • Reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration
  • Multi-channel support up to six channels
  • Supported Standards:
    • IEC 268-10 Type I: Nordic N9
    • IEC 268-10 Type I: DIN 45406
    • IEC 268-10 Type IIa: BBC scale
    • IEC 268-10 Type IIb: EBU scale
    • ITU-R BS.1770-2: True Peak Meter
    • EBU R128 (2011): Loudness Meter
    • ATSC/A85

Mike Thornton says…
I have been using this plug-in for years as a PPM replacement in broadcast work stations for the BBC and other clients who depend on having metering that matches the BBC requirements for metering and levels. Now as we move onto the new loudness related delivery requirements PPMulator XL offers loudness metering too. Add to those that the price is great, and what’s not to like.
More information and buy…