Cedar Audio Have Released AAX 64 Bit Version Of DNS One For Pro Tools 11
11-21-2013 04:05 PM
Cedar Audio have released a version of their Studio Suite and DNS One that will now run on Pro Tools 11 as it is available in AAX 64 bit.
The CEDAR Studio suite, available as a range of RTAS, AAX and AudioSuite plug-ins for the Mac and PC, comprises advanced processes that allow you to eliminate a wide range of common problems and significantly improve the sound quality of your audio. Check out Mike’s show & tell review of the Cedar Studio for Pro Tools plug-ins that he did earlier on the year with the RTAS version running on Pro Tools 10.
- Host system - Mac: OS X 10.5.8 onward (RTAS) Mac OS X 10.6.8 onwards (AAX)
- Host system - PC: Windows XP/Vista (RTAS) Windows 7 (RTAS & AAX)
- Host software: Pro Tools v8,v9 & v10 (RTAS) Pro Tools v10 & v11 (AAX)
- CEDAR Studio is licensed using CEDAR’s HASP dongle. The suite cannot be licensed on the iLok dongle.
- Important note: Dongles supplied with the original DNS One product require a firmware upgrade to be used with the DNS One (or other modules) contained within CEDAR Studio. You may upgrade the original dongle by running the Licence Manager installed with CEDAR Studio. However, if you wish to continue using this dongle with the original software (for example, to allow operation on PPC-based Macs) you must not upgrade the dongle since no downgrade is possible.
This should make a lot of post houses that have been waiting for this very happy and for some will be the last piece in the puzzle to enable them to upgrade to Pro Tools 11.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)