Pro Tools Expert Podcast Extra Questions Special
11-14-2013 08:14 PM
Russ, Mike, Neil & James are back for special edition of the podcast answering as many of your questions as possible in the time available.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Unable to locate hardware error message with Pro Tools Express.
- Can I use a different interface to my Mbox with Pro Tools 11?
- Differences in performance between an HD Native and Apollo Duo systems.
- Do I need to do a complete re-install to upgrade PT10.3.3 to 10.37 on Windows 7?
- X-Form won’t authorise after upgrading to PT11, what is the reason?
- How I reassign the pads on an Akai LPD8 to play drums in BFD and XPand?
- Delay Compensation not working for external processors in Pro Tools 11
- Pro Tools not working reliably on an AMD powered PC with a Zoom R24.
- Can I split the new input and output buffers it possible to run off the new dual buffer in Pro Tools 11?
- Pro Tools 11 is not seeing the Fast Track Pro Interface, what is the solution?
- I want to continue to use my Factory plug-in with Pro Tools 11, what do I need to do?
- A shortcut for changing the track view on MIDI tracks isn’t working correctly, what can I do?
- Can I share templates with multiple systems on a shared network drive?
- Where are the presets on the Softube TSAR reverb and when will Softube go AAX 64 bit?
- Problems with an Mbox Pro not passing audio every time, what is the solution?
- Can I share Pro Tools projects and media be used on a Network Attached Storage? Dynamic Drive Pool
- Problems with the Click II plug-in
- Can you identify if a session has been created by Pro Tools 10 or 11?
- How I resolve a delay plug-in producing pitch shift artefacts when the tempo?
- How can I remove Track Hack Presets that I don’t want anymore?
- Can I upgrade Windows 7 to 8 and then upgrade Pro Tools or should I start again from scratch?
Listen on iTunes
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)