Avid Release EuControl v2.7.1 For Artist Series Controllers
04-16-2013 10:57 AM
EuControl is the application that runs Artist Control, Artist Mix, Artist Transport, and Artist Color media controllers and communicates with your software applications like Pro Tools. This package installs EuControl and other necessary software. EuControl supports one Artist Control, one Artist Transport, one Artist Color, and up to four Artist Mixes.
EuControl 2.7.1 fixes an issue with “Auto Bank to Selected” on systems with only MC Mix surfaces that caused that feature to not function. This now works as expected.
Release History for v2.7
- Provides support for Mac OS 10.8
- Provides support for Windows 8
- Support for Apple Mac Book Pro hardware with HiDPI Retina displays.
- Mackie Control and HUI now work with Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
- EUCON System Preferences are now stored correctly on Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
- Improved stability with Pro Tools 10.3
- Fixed an issue with USB mouse connection when device was disconnected causing loss of mouse control. This also affects KVM support which now functions correctly.
Clearly this is a small bug fix update and I am looking forward to what is hopefully a completely rewritten EuControl software package to go with Pro Tools 11.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)