Fab Filter Competition - Winner Of The 3rd Prize

09-12-2013 10:20 PM

5 lucky people have won prizes in the Fab Filter Monster Prize Draw. The winner of the third prize, Chris Dixon who gets a copy of The FabFilter Mixing bundle contains 6 plug-ins worth £694. He says…
Thank you all again so very, very much for this wonderful gift!! It’s incredibly appreciated - and thank you for all the great tips, tricks and specials you folks keep churning out. You’re an absolute gold mine of information and savings… I sincerely cannot thank you enough, and will be singing your praises for years to come.
I’m a singer-songwriter based out of Santa Fe, NM. I write songs that champion nature & the human condition, and will begin recording my first album this Fall. I’m incredibly humbled, grateful and excited to hear what the FabFilter Mixing Bundle can do for my Pro Tools mixes. I’ve been hearing so many great things about FabFilter, and winning this software will certainly allow me to take my recordings to the level I’ve longed for. Winning 3rd prize feels like I’ve won 1st prize! Many, many thanks to Pro Tools Expert and FabFilter - this is amazing!
You too could be lucky like Chris but only if you enter the competitions that we have on our Win page