iZotope RX3 And RX3 Advanced Now Available And Its AAX 64 Bit
09-12-2013 11:05 AM
At last iZotope’s RX3 is out and we can talk about it. We will be sharing lots more about this amazing new product and anyone going to IBC in Amsterdam, come along to the CPUG Supermeet where you can see RX3 being demonstrated by our own Mike Thornton. So what’s new in RX3 and RX3 Advanced…
Whats new in RX3
- Completely re-designed interface and look.
- You can work on more than one file at once.
- The Declip module has been given a make over and an automatic mode too.
- You can now create RX documents and store unlimited undo history and markers in the new file format.
- VST and AU plug-in hosting is now available in RX. In RX2 this was an RX Advanced only feature.
- You can record direct into RX3 with input metering and monitoring to enable you to get the recording spot on.
- Declick now has presets to help you work even faster
- The Parametric EQ module has been improved to get closer to real analog filters.
- Sample Rate Conversion is now available in RX. In RX2 this was an RX Advanced only feature.
Whats new in RX3 Advanced
- New Dialog Denoiser module - You can now denoise in real time with this new zero latency module and it is so fast to work with especially when you use the Auto mode
- New Dereverb module - You can now clean up recordings made in reverberant locations, it is awesome.
- iZotope’s metering module Insight is now included in RX3 Advanced
- Asymmetrical Declip - There are now separate thresholds for the top and bottom of the clipped waveform which make this module even more powerful.
- Improved Azimuth adjustment - The azimuth module has been further improved to get even better results when working with archive tape based content which was recorded on a poorly aligned tape machine.
- Centre Channel Extraction - This has a number of uses, getting more noise reduction of stereo files of mono content, and vocal isolation from stereo music recordings are just two possibilities.
- Pitch Contour - You can use the excellent pitch correction in RX now to straighten out time and pitch variations on tempo based music files.
RX 3 runs as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for your DAW.
Operating system requirements:
- Windows: (XP, x64, 7, 8)
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- AAX (Pro Tools 11)
- RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10)
- VST and VST 3
- Audio Unit
There are some special introductory pricing available until September 27th 2013…
RX3 - normally $349 now $249
RX3 Advanced - normally $1199 now $749
Existing users should log in to your iZotope account for details on your upgrade pricing.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)