TAL-BassLine-101 v1.218 and AAX released
09-03-2013 07:57 AM
Perhaps one of the most underated and yet coolest small synth companies, TAL has released TAL-BassLine-101 v1.218 with AAX support in both Pro Tools 10 and 11.
- AAX support for Pro-Tools 10.3.6 or higher and Pro-Tools 11 added.
- Filter-FM for all waveforms as source added.
- Sequencer Insert, Delete, Length Global and Velocity Global added.
- MIDI automation can now record host automation.
- Keyfollow scale fixed for values > 0 and < 1.
- Better user interface performance while reading automation.
- More stable sequencer host-sync.
- Record sequence with MIDI and host sync fixed.
- Portamento Linear sample-rate bug fixed.
New Filter-FM features:
Choose a VCO waveform as source and add control the FM-intensity with the horizontal slider. Filter-FM modulates the filter cutoff with the source signal. Use a lot resonance and a low cutoff frequency to hear the effect.
If you are into dance or electro music then this is well worth a look with it’s very cool retro nod back to old Roland classic - we’ll do a review of it shortly, but this is one not to miss.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)