Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 78
08-20-2013 01:05 PM
Russ, Mike, & Neil are back with a packed Pro Tools Expert podcast that includes…
- The Classic UK Recording Studios resource
- 5 Things You Need To Do To Make Money From Recording - You May Be Missing 4
- Dangling The Carrot – A Smart Way To Ensure You Get Paid.
- 5th Anniversary Stories - one from Colin Mansfield
- Sample rate survey
- Community Tips - Philip Sapp
- What is the 4 digit code for Structure Free samples - Terry Sampson
- Can you upload to the TuneIn app - John Robnett
- Cinelab Audio Post House in Moscow - Yulik Yagudin
- Be open like the late Mike Shipley and be polite online - Chris Byrne
- Are there tips for orchestral arrangements? Kevin Gutowski
- Taking the 5 hour challenge Ray Palfreyman learnt to use Reaper
- How do you create the sounds from the song “Wake me up” by Avicii X- avier Dsouza
- Problems getting MainStage to work Pro Tools 9 -Steven Dixon
- Can you a series on Pro tools 11 - Daniel Lowndes
Community Tips with the support of iLok
- Please check our videos before sending in tips, we are looking for that face palm moment.
- We will publish the best of the tips over the coming week
- This week’s winner is Jamey Scott for a get tip when you are editing and hit Return by mistake and find yourself back at the beginning.
Community Questions with the support of Alchemea
- Resolving clicks after using Beat Detective
- DAE Error 1146 with Pro Tools 8 HD
- How do I get into plug-in coding?
- Progress on M-Audio’s Venom Synth?
- Problems with Pro Tools 7 LE and Windows 7
- Is the Presonus 16 compatible with Pro tools 11? Presonus Pro Tools session template
- Will AAX 64 bit plug-ins run on Pro Tools HD systems
- How do I get an MP3 Export code for Pro Tools SE 8.0.3 Avid Shop
- DAE Error 13001 on Windows 7 Windows 7 troubleshooting guide and Avid Knowledge Base
This podcast was brought to you completely by Pro Tools 11 and you can listen here;
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)