Vintage Synths For Structure Just 10 This Week - Over 50% Off

08-18-2013 08:26 AM

If you are looking for cool synths for your Structure or Structure FREE then grab this deal, our best seliing vintage synth library is just £10.00 instead of £25.00.

• ‘Not only is this a fat authentic batch of sounds, but it has renewed my faith in what is possible with Structure!’ BB, Newport, RI
  • ‘Some great sounds there and a lot of work went into this. I am blown away by the analogue drumset, seriously, some of the best sounds I’ve come across.’ SF, Dublin
  • ‘THANK YOU so much for this collection !!!!!!!! it is definitely “blown away” level artistry!!!!!’ ‘Those sounds ROCK!!!!’ Screwmaker

Some of the coolest sounds of synths from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. If you want to know what they sound like then check this out.
Normally £30 but now just £10 gets you this amazing sound set which works in all versions of Structure.
Works with all versions of Structure including Structure FREE. Download the FREE presets here
So click below to get the coolest library around for a no-brainer deal right off the bat.