Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 77
08-13-2013 07:44 AM
Russ, Mike, & Neil are back with a packed Pro Tools Expert podcast that includes…
- Using Vienna Ensemble Pro
- Star Wars iLoks
- Having Trouble Getting The Perfect Take From A Vocalist? You Should Have Studied Psychology.
- Pro Tools 11 - Have You Switched? Poll
- Pro Tools 10.3.7
- IK Multimedia T-RackS and Amplitube Shop in Plug-ins
- iZotope Announce RX3 WIth New Modules And AAX 64 Bit For Pro Tools 11
- Synchro Arts 30% Storewide Discount for 2 days
- Community Feedback - Don’t use cracked plug-ins
- Community Feedback - Problems with stereo interleaved files from Edius. Any users have experience of this?
- Community Feedback - Problems interfacing audio paths with Logic X and Pro Tools
- Community Feedback - How can I watch the videos on our site.
- Community Feedback - How the 5 hour challenge has helped
- Community Feedback - What is happening about TL Space
- Community Feedback - How to get audio through Rewire from Vienna Ensemble Pro
- Community Feedback - Resolution on video problems on iPads
Community Tips with the support of iLok
- Please check our videos before sending in tips, we are looking for that face palm moment.
- We will publish the best of the tips over the coming week
- Winner Antón Nóta Tip for advanced QT movie bounce in PT
Community Questions with the support of Alchemea
- Unable to mute tracks
- Problems with Elastic Audio crashing Pro Tools
- Recommendations for PC maintenance utility programs
- Notes getting cut off in Structure Free
- A lot of my plug-ins don’t work in Pro Tools 11
- Problems with highlighting and buffer size on Windows
- Undoing a telephone effect EQ
- When did Revibe 2 come in?
- Creating mono tracks by double clicking in PT 11
- Problems with video playback
- Outro & good byes
This podcast was brought to you completely by Pro Tools 11 and you can listen here;
- Listen on iTunes here
- Download the MP3 here
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)