iZotope Announce RX3 WIth New Modules And AAX 64 Bit For Pro Tools 11
08-06-2013 08:06 PM
iZotope RX3 will be available in September 2013. With the new RX 3, you can rescue clipped and noisy audio and save it from the cutting room floor. Solve tricky sonic problems with flexible spectral editing and a wide assortment of drawing tools. Clean up dialogue in real time, remove reverb from recordings, finesse your sound and much more. From cutting-edge tools and enhanced workflows to a redesigned user interface, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio.
- Work up to six times faster thanks to under-the-hood processing enhancements and a redesigned user interface.
- Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments and more using the revolutionary Dereverb module in RX 3 Advanced.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with RX 3 Advanced’s all-new Dialogue Denoiser—the new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment.
- Use both your eyes and your ears to identify and fix problems within a spectral audio editor.
- Never lose an edit again with the unlimited Undo history, saved automatically with audio data into the new RX document format.
Both RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced can be used as a standalone audio editor, or as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
I cannot wait for both the real time denoiser for those fast turnaround jobs and the Dereverb. Also with it being AAX 64 bit it will be one of the last reasons for me to go back into Pro Tools 10.
If you want to see what you can do with RX2 then you can see my Pro Tips on the iZotope site or more even more you can go over to the Groove 3 site and buy my RX2 Explained series.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)