Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 74
07-23-2013 01:20 PM
Russ, Mike, Neil, & James are back with a packed Pro Tools Expert podcast that includes….
- Pro Tools HD Users Can Upgrade Just Their Cards To HDX
- With Easy Access To Music Production Tools Do We Still Need Producers?
- Avid And Apple May Have Made Choosing Between Pro Tools And Logic Easier For Everyone
- Has The DAW Stopped Evolving And If It Has Does It Matter Anyway?
- Community Feedback - Tom Laskas
- Community Feedback - Drew Webster
- Community Feedback - Glenn Brown
- Community Feedback - Micke Løvdalen
- Community Feedback - Scot Rammer
- Community Feedback - Ned Ward
- Community Feedback - Chris Byrne
- Community Tips - This week’s winner - Rene Talbot
- Pro Tools 8 on a PC doing things by itself
- Problems with Structure LE after upgrading from Structure Free
- Strike cannot find Content location after upgrade
- Pro Tools recording onto SSD drives
- Pro Tools 11 not recognising full version of Structure
- Is there a upgrade from Pro Tools HD Native (Card) to a HDX (Card)?
- M-Powered Interfaces and Pro Tools 11
- Metering in Pro Tools 10
- Will Pro Tools SE work with Windows 8?
- How did you get REAPER to show up as a plugin in PT11?
- Audio drum loops to MIDI, is it possible?
- What OS does Pro Tools 11 need on a Mac
- Why doesn’t Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 work with Pro Tools 11?
- Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 or Mbox Pro
- What version to upgrade to from PT8
- Unable to record in Pro Tools 10
- Pro Tools 11 activation problem
- Does MIDI clipping matter?
- Video editing with Pro Tools vanilla
- Putting Mountain Lion on a Pro Tools PC
- Pro Tools SE can’t find hardware
This podcast was brought to you completely by Pro Tools 11 and you can listen here;
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)