Softube Grand Channel Winner

06-18-2013 07:41 PM

The winner of the Softube Grand Channel is Dan Caganoff from Sydney, Australia. Dan writes;
“Woo hoo! Very happy to have won a Softube Grand Channel license! I am the computer tech support guy at Turramurra Music Centre in Sydney, Australia and we are one of the largest AVID dealers in Australia. I install and configure all types of Pro Tools systems for our customers from software only & consumer products to Pro Studio HDX rigs. Pro Tools expert is my go to source for information about what’s going on in Pro Tools land. I have a look over your content every day. You often have info on your site that’s more relevant for my clients than the AVID website. Softube plugs sound great, look great and they have their shit together when it comes to system compatibility. I always get very positive feedback from customers when I recommend their plugs. I have access to all sorts of plug-ins and VI’s, but I am really very happy to have won a permanent license for the Grand Channel I’ll be using it a lot! Keep up the good work at Pro Tools Expert.”

Well done Dan, more cool draws coming soon.