Zynaptiq Release Morph 2 For Real-Time Structural Audio Morphing
03-16-2015 11:00 AM
Our friends at Zynaptiq have released another ‘out of the box’ plug-in. Originally developed by audio processing pioneers Prosoniq, the team at Zynaptiq have taken the original Prosoniq MORPH and and zynaptified it, porting it to all platforms, enhancing the existing algorithm, adding a whole bunch of new features to create Zynaptiq MORPH v2.
What is Zynaptiq MORPH 2?
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - for example, one face becoming another. Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore. Create seamless morphing transitions, new hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, the furthest-out creature and robot voices, talkbox-esque effects and other outrageously unique new sounds. Watch the trailer video to get some ideas of what MORPH 2 can do.
New Features In MORPH 2
- Now supports AAX Native (incl. AS), RTAS, VST and AU formats on Mac OS X & Windows.
- New INTERWEAVE, TIGHT, CLASSIC (Low-Latency) and INTERWEAVE (Low-Latency) morphing algorithms.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC Morph 1.x algorithm.
- New high-quality Formant-Shifter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Re-designed signal flow in the mixer section.
- New preset manager.
- New, super-slick user interface.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for Machine or iLok 2-based authorization.
Zynaptiq Pricing & Upgrades
- If you are new to MORPH then the price is $179
- If you have purchased MORPH AU on or after October 1st, 2014, you’ll get a free upgrade to version 2.
- If you have purchased MORPH AU from Zynaptiq or Prosoniq before October 1st, you can upgrade to version 2 for USD 89 / EUR 99 (incl. 19% VAT).
- For a limited time: If you have a license for a legacy Prosoniq Morph version, such as the discontinued MORPH VST or MORPH RTAS, you can upgrade to Zynaptiq MORPH 2.0 for USD 89 / EUR 99 (incl. 19% VAT).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)