PTRX - A iPad Controller For Pro Tools & iZotope RX4
03-10-2015 10:00 AM
Bryan Leach has reached out to us to say that he has developed a template utility called PTRX for controlling Pro Tools and iZotope RX4. he says it is very Eucon like and sometimes even calls it FauxCON but uses TouchOSC and Osculator. This is another useful addition to the range of tools that people have created that use an iPad with the help of TouchOSC and Osculator which we have covered before.
This new template, PTRX is donationware and is essentially an iPad controller for Pro Tools including integrated controls for Izotope’s RX4.
Brian has put together a comprehensive video showing how to configure and use PTRX.
- 5 banks of 24 menu buttons each for a total of 120 menu commands on one page
- 2 user banks to create your own custom commands or group your most used items in one place
- Access up to 8 templates and launch directly from the iPad
- A center section with access to all the windows from memory locations to creating window configurations to playback, edit and record modes
- A tool bar and common edit commands always available no matter what page you’re in for easy and quick access
- A number pad with 3 funtions to easily recall up to 10 memory locations and recall up to 10 window configurations and of course..use as a standard number pad
- A multi-function navagation pad can switch between track height, zoom, move selection, and track view
- An RX4 page with pretty much everything you need
- A fully funtional qwerty keyboard with user definable shortcut keys
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)